Are you ready to switch to Google Analytics 4?
As you are probably aware, on 1 July 2023, Google Analytics 3 (Universal Analytics - UA) will stop processing data.
This means all websites that use Google Analytics (which is pretty much everyone!) will need to be fully set up on the new Google Analytics 4 (GA4), or face issues including:
- Data loss or inconsistencies
- Inaccurate tracking and reporting
- Incomplete event tracking
- Misconfigured audience targeting
- Privacy and compliance issues
- Difficulty in comparing data
- Longer learning curve
Google will allow access to previously processed data on UA for six months to export historical reports before turning off UA.
To avoid these potential issues, we strongly recommend investing time into planning and executing a proper migration from UA to GA4.
Ready to get started?
Click here to find out how you can migrate your event websites to GA4.
Need some help?
If you would like to have your GA4 setup or checked to ensure that you do not experience these issues, ASP is offering a GA4 audit and migration package that will include:
- An assessment of your current Google Analytics setup
- A report and documentation of the current implementation
- The recommended steps for transitioning to GA4
- Standard GA4 implementation
Packages start from £995 + VAT per Google Analytics account and/or property (price may vary depending on the complexity of your current Google Analytics setup).
Picture supplied by Freepik.